Roland Personal Monitor Amplifier (PM200) - Product Information
The Roland PM-200 is a personal Monitoring Amplifier designed to work with V-Drums. This rugged cabinet features a custom full range speaker system optimized for the expressive range of the V-Drums. An Auxiliary input allows for external sound sources (like a MP3 player or phone) to be mixed with the drums for practice or accompaniment.
- 180 watts output power through a 2 way 12" speaker
- Wedge design ideal for optimal coverage for the seated player
- Integrated mixer with global EQ controls
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Two XLR direct outputs, with selectable stereo or dual mono output for a V-Drums module connected in stereo (PM200 only)