Tama Fieldstar Marching Snare Drum - Product Information
The Tama Fieldstar Marching Snare Drum offers innovative unique qualities like no other. The low profile strainer makes it possible to adjust height, or turn off the snares. The Tama Detachable Gut Frame can be removed in seconds for bottom head changes without changing the snare tension or position of the mutes. The Detachable Gut Frame also allows for individual snare tension adjustments or removal for sound customization. The Tama Buzz Killer mutes can be easily adjusted and locked down without taping the head to achieve the desired sound.
The shell is a high quality Maple and provides a sharp and aggressive attack with rich resonance in the mid to low range. There is a 60mm reinforcement ring on the shell to withstand high tuning tensions and maintain shape in harsh summer conditions.
- Shell Size: 14"x12" (Other sizes available. Call our Sales Staff to Inquire.)
- 6ply Maple Shell
- Number of Lugs: 12 lugs with aluminum tube pipes
- MS1409 14" x 9" 12.9 lbs
- MS1412 14" x 12" 14.2 lbs
- Strainer: Low Profile strainer
- Snare System: Detachable Gut Frame with 11 snare strands. 2 Buzz Killer Mutes Included
- Drum hardware: Aluminum die-cast hoops with 6 mm strong tension rods with double washers. Aluminum die-cast edge ring for super high-pitch tuning.
- Hardware Finish: Chrome hardware finish is standard
- Shell Finish : Satin Black - lacquer finishes and unicolor wrap finishes are also available. Call our sales staff inquire.
Videos and Sound Clips
PASIC 2023 - New from TAMA & Bergerault Marching PercussionLive from the PASIC Expo Hall, Bill Ludwig of TAMA-Bergerault walks Steve Weiss Music through an exclusive tour of their Marching Products for 2023. Featuring several innovative designs such as removable bass drum mallet holders, removable snare...
Tama Birch Bubinga Marching Snare Drum