Yamaha 5.0 Octave Professional Rosewood Marimba - Product Information
Yamaha's exclusive tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound and the rosewood bars produces a high quality, traditional sound. The graduated tone bars are a professional feature that promotes full tone quality and projection. Newly designed resonators with denser alloys and thicker walls will maximize the tone and ensure rattle-free play. Pneumatic struts allow height adjustments to be made easily by one person. Hinged resonators and rails and a two-piece crossbar make tear down a simple task. Oversized, 4" casters allow for easy transport over rough surfaces.
- Range: C16-C76, 5 octaves
- Bars: Hand-selected rosewood
- Bar Sizes: Graduating from 1-1/2" - 2-7/8" wide; 3/4" - 1" thick
- Resonators: Brushed tan finish, with special shapes, denser alloy, and thicker walls.
- Height: Adjustable Height adjustable from 33-7/8" - 39-3/4"
- Dimensions: 102" x 40-1/2"
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Videos and Sound Clips
1 Customer Reviews
- Write a review