Yamaha 3.0 Octave Silver Studio Vibraphone With Motor - Product Information
For a mellow, focused sound, the YV-2700 Silver Studio vibe uses matte finish aluminum alloy bars.
The exclusive Yamaha tuning method used ensures true pitch and full sound. The bars also feature a silver, matte finish for a warm sound. The graduated bars produce full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range.
The height adjustable frame allows for the most comfortable playing position for all players. The oversized, swivel pedal allows the player freedom of movement over the complete keyboard. The durable frame has upper and lower crossbar supports and horizontal leg supports. These maintain stability, and therefore playability of the instrument. The quiet motor with silent pause and silent fan speed slider control, allows musical expression without unwanted noise.
The 4" oversized casters allow for easy movement of the instrument. Two casters lock on the player's side. The locks are easy to reach and secure the instrument during pedaling.
- Range: 3 octave; F33-F69
- Bars: Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy; silver, matte finish
- Bar Sizes: Graduating from 1 1/2" to 2 1/4" x 1/2"
- Dimensions: 56 1/4" x 32 1/4"
- Height Adjustable: Height adjustable frame from 31 7/8" to 35"
- Resonators: Silver finish
- Motor: YVM-200 with silent pause control; 25-150 rpm
- Pedal: Swivel; oversized
- Weight: 125 1/2 pounds
- Casters: Oversized 4" casters (two locking)
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.
1 Customer Reviews
- Write a review