Malletech 4.0 Octave Bob Becker Soloist Xylophone - Adjustable Height - Product Information
The Malletech Bob Becker Soloist Xylophone is one of the most popular models of signature xylophones on the market today, featuring 1 5/8" to 2 1/2" extra-wide round bars, brass tunable resonators, and a stunning brass/oak classic frame. Developed with the input of the world's greatest xylophonist, Bob Becker, it is modeled after the classic Deagan model known as the "Artist Special." The bar geometry has been duplicated, including the unique rounded ends. Wide bars and large resonators make it an ideal choice for a soloist or for any large ensemble.Specifications:
- Bars - Graduated from 1-5/8" wide to 2-1/2" wide
- Range - 4 octaves, 49 notes, C-C
- Pitch - A=442 standard, other tuning options available
- Height Adjustment Range - 36"-44"
- Width - 33-1/2" low end, 13" high end
- Length - 74"
- Weight - approximately 138 pounds
- End boards - 1-3/4" thick solid oak and 1-1/2" brass tubes
- Bar rails - 3/4" thick by 3" high solid oak
- Bracing - 1/4" thick solid brass
- Hardware - Solid brass bar posts and fasteners
- Resonators - Brass tunable resonators ranging from 1-1/4" diameter to 2-3/4" diameter
- Finish - Honey Oak stain is standard, other finishes available at extra charge
- Keyboard - Select Honduran rosewood, air-dried for a minimum of 5 years, then kiln-dried
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.