Roland Acoustic Drum Triggers - Product Information
Roland offers unprecedented accuracy and response with the RT10 Series Drum Triggers. The RT-10K (for kick drums), RT-10HR (for snare drums), and RT-10H (for toms and most standard drums). The 10 series triggers use top of the line technology that is extremely responsive and triggers the samples with a very natural feel.
- Sensor system and lightweight material case to improve the trigger response
- Can be used with mesh heads as well as regular acoustic drumheads
- Works directly with Roland V-Drums TD series, TMC-6, SPD series, and HPD-series
- RT-10HR supports separate head/rim dual triggering
- Approximately 10% smaller than previous models
- Kensington security lock-hole for theft-resistance
Improved Trigger Sensing
Mission number one with this new series was to improve trigger sensing, and that's precisely what Roland accomplished with the RT Series. The new sensor system is designed to eliminate false retriggering by offering an adjustable sensor structure. The reduced size and lighter weight of the triggers are helpful in improving sensitivity.