MalletKAT Pro GS 3 Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller - Product Information
The MalletKAT GS Pro 3-Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller features an onboard sound library as well as a newly designed sound board.
Sound board features include:
- Two TRS (balanced) 1/4" stereo audio outputs on the back of the unit. Left channel can also act as a summed-mono channel.
- Separate Headphone Output: A front panel features, a 1/4" phone jack with a dedicated rotating knob for headphone volume adjustment.
- Dedicated Reverb: The single most requested feature is now here!! There is also a dedicated reverb knob on the front panel.
- Inline Audio Merge: The malletKAT GS also has 1/4" stereo inputs that will merge its audio with the malletKAT. Now you can practice with other players or play with CD's and hear it on your headphones or remote speakers.
The onboard Sound Library includes a wide range of high quality patches allowing this unit to be performance ready with no external devices needed.
Sound Library Features:
- Chromatic Percussion
- Latin Percussion
- World Percussion
- Chinese, Indian, African, Brazilian, Middle Eastern Percussion
- The typical sounds you are used to getting are still included! Such as pianos, keyboards, organs, basses, guitars, ethnic stringed instruments, brass and woodwinds, strings, accordions, choir effects, and synthesizer pads and effects.
- A complete GM (General MIDI) sound library that can be accessed by any MIDI instrument via the malletKAT's MIDI IN connection.
The MAlletKAT GS is now upgradeable allowing for this instrument to keep up with the ever changing electronic music experience. From time to time, sound library updates will become available. Our sound module can be updated with a simple Flash Stick that plugs into our NEW USB input on the back of the malletKAT GS. (Not available on GS Upgrades)
- Updated User Kits
- Built in Metronome
- Layered Sounds
- Velocity Shifted Sounds
- Split Keyboard Sounds
- Special Percussion Non-Chromatic Layouts
- Use of Warp Modes
- Velocity Controlled Gate Times
- Velocity Gate
- Dampen Modes
- Chain Accessibility
Videos and Sound Clips
malletKAT 8.5 with gigKAT2 Sound ModuleIntroducing the gigKAT 2 from KAT Percussion. The gigKAT 2 is a small external sound module with a 4GB Sound set with over way over 1000 presets. It includes all of the chromatic percussion you will need plus drums and percussion. It also...
malletKAT 8.5 with gigKAT 2 - VibesIntroducing the gigKAT 2 from KAT Percussion. Here's a demonstration of how Vibes sound on the malletKAT 8.5
malletKAT 8.5 with gigKAT 2 - Timpani, Bells, Xylophone & MoreIntroducing the gigKAT 2 from KAT Percussion. Here's a demonstration of how Timpani, Bells, Xylophone and more sound on the malletKAT 8.5
malletKAT 8.5 with gigKAT 2 Sounds - MarimbaIntroducing the gigKAT 2 from KAT Percussion. Here is a demonstration of how the Marimba sounds on the malletKAT 8.5
malletKAT 8.5 with gigKAT 2 - Drum & Percussion SoundsIntroducing the gigKAT 2 from KAT Percussion. Here's a demonstration of how Drums and Percussion sound on the malletKAT 8.5
malletKAT 8.5 with gigKAT 2 - Orchestral PercussionIntroducing the gigKAT 2 from KAT Percussion. Here's a demonstration of how Orchestral Percussion sounds on the malletKAT 8.5
Introduction to the malletKAT.Introduction to the malletKAT. Thinking about purchasing a MIDI mallet controller? Come see why the malletKAT is The World's Greatest MIDI Mallet Controller - Since 1984. https://www.alternatemode.com/malletkat See full promo series:...