Presonus StudioLive 24R Digital Mixer - Product Information
The Presonus StudioLive 24R is a rack mountable digital mixer packed with features in a two space unit. The 24R functions as a standalone mixer with in conjunction with the included UC Surface mixing software controlled by a tablet, laptop computer. It also can be paired with StudioLive mixers to function as a stage box or integrated monitor mixer. In addition to these functions it can be plugged into your studio computer to use as an 18 input USB audio interface.
Standalone Mixer:The 24R features 24 true inputs and when connected to standard wireless routed it can be controlled with a tablet computer via the UC Surface Software delivering all of the processing features the StudioLive Series Mixers. Each channel allows for dynamics and effects processing. Once the mixing scenes are set they can be saved and easily recalled. A standard SD Card Slot on the front even allows you to record the performance.
Monitor Mixer:When Paired with other StudioLive Series Mixers the 24R can be set up as a separate monitor mixer allowing for separate mixes to be created for the performers on the stage. The 24R also pairs with personal monitoring systems to allow for easy function and set up. When set up as a Stage Box the 24R allows for remote control of the preamps, inputs and outputs through a StudioLive Mixing console.
USB Audio Interface:
Presonus Audio Interfaces are known for clean and clear sound with near-zero latency monitor mixing. This 24 input device becomes a 128-channel (64x64) audio interface lets you record all your inputs and buses over USB. The Interface comes bundled with Fat Channel Vintage EQ and Dynamics processing software. The 24R also comes with Studio One Artist multi track recording software and Capture, a live recording software.
Features and Specifications:
- 36 input-channel digital rack mixer - 24 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs, 4 FLEX FX returns
- 26 mix buses - 16 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix), 4 dedicated FLEX FX buses, Stereo Main bus
- Full dynamics and effects processing on every channel
- Onboard SD Card recording functions
- AVB Networking features allowing for setup as monitor mixer, stage box or personal monitor mixer
- USB Audio interface features allowing this to function as an 24 input interface in studio situations