Yamaha Stadium Hardware Tenor Stand with AIRlift - Product Information
Yamaha Modular Stadium Hardware for Marching Tenor Sets, model RM-MASH-Q, is made by May Products and features the AIRlift system which enables the player to effortlessly set the right height for their playing needs.
>With Stadium Hardware promoting correct playing technique, your drumline will literally elevate to a higher level of sound and visual performance. Yamaha's Stadium Hardware by May is an instrument suspension system that will save wear and tear on your marching percussion, and the marching percussionist.
A unique tripod system allows one of the legs to adjust independently of the other two. This ensures stable support of the instruments, even when used in bleachers. What does this mean? Percussionists can easily go from carrier to bleacher to band room without sacrificing playing technique or sound quality. Now, marching percussion can be used on carriers and stands in every situation, both inside and outside. This translates into less wear and tear on the gear, and less money coming out of the instrument repair budget.
Stadium Hardware is height adjustable to encourage proper playing technique for all players regardless of the setting: drumline rehearsals, standstill performances, football bleachers and basketball pep band performances.
When set up on a flat surface, the snare, tom and bell/xylophone stands are intentionally tilted back to bring the center of gravity over the base of the stand. This brings the instrument closer to the player and prevents the stand from tipping over. With the ATS technology, the same concept can be applied when used in bleachers.
- Model Number: RM-MASH-Q
- Stand Use: Marching Tenor Set stand
- Modular Separation - allows for the stand to quickly be separated into half its original footprint
- Stadium Hardware Advanced Tripod System: Patented system that allows independent leg height adjustment for use in bleachers.
- Height Adjustable: AIRlift System.
- Height Adjustment Range: 34" - 45"
- Front Leg Height Range: Up to a 15" Stair
- Aluminum Construction: Lightweight aluminum tubing construction
- Weight (lbs.): 6.5
- Nuts and Bolts: Stainless steel nuts and bolts.
- Rubber Feet: Synthetic rubber feet on the bottom of the stands.
- Finish: Blue anodized tubing with gray aluminum accents.
- Compatibility: Field-Corps marching tom set on Yamaha/May carrier system.
- Carry Bag A custom carry on bag allows for additional and individual protection of each AIRlift Stadium Hardware stand
Videos and Sound Clips
No multimedia for this product.
5 Customer Reviews
- Write a review